We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking superhero
Full time Assistant Editor required by 4Dorset and Viewpoint Magazine
If you’re the person we’re looking for then you will have:
- a proven ability with words
- accurate reporting skills
- excellent proofreading skills
- good photography skills
- a knowledge of media law
- a detailed knowledge of the local area
- a strong interest in local communities
- a knowledge of local government
You should also be:
- inspired by a challenge
- able to spot a good story
- enthusiastic and not mind working at weekends and in the evening
- organised, punctual and reliable
- able to work under pressure and meet regular deadlines
- able to report sensitively, liaise at all levels and have a confident interview technique.
You should also be be able to manage social media accounts and keep the mags4dorset website updated with news stories.
This is a stimulating and rewarding job for someone passionate about writing.
If you have the right skills to take on this role, call Janine Pulford on 01202 870270.
Closing date 29 June 2018
|Hours||9 - 4.30pm Mon - Thurs // 9 - 4pm Fri (34.5hrs p/w)|