MAGS4DORSET has teamed up with Condor Ferries to offer a fabulous prize of a day trip for two, with a car, to Guernsey from Poole, plus a £50 voucher to spend on a delicious meal when you get there.
If you win, you and your partner will enjoy a three-hour fast ferry crossing to the island with your car courtesy of Condor Ferries and a £50 dining out voucher courtesy of mags4dorset. Once in Guernsey you will have free time to seek out your chosen restaurant (from those advertising on this feature) and enjoy some gastronomic delights, before returning to Poole the same day.
THE PRIZE COMPRISES:
- Return day trip tickets for two passengers and a car from Poole to Guernsey on Condor Ferries.*
- Upgrade to the Ocean Plus lounge both ways.
- Duty free voucher worth £20 to redeem onboard.
- Valid for travel up to 31 October 2018, subject to availability, no cash alternative.
- £50 voucher from mags4dorset is to be spent at the Da Nello or Auberge Du Val Country Inn.
*Terms and conditions apply. See condorferries.co.uk
To enter, please answer the following question:
HOW LONG DOES THE CONDOR FAST FERRY TAKE TO GET TO GUERNSEY?
Closing date is 30 August 2018. The first correct entry drawn will be the winner who will be notified by mags4dorset and the travel booking by Condor’s marketing department. Employees of Pulford Publicity Ltd or Condor Ferries are not permitted to enter. There is no cash alternative. If the £50 dining out voucher is not spent at the nominated restaurant, its value will be £0.001p. The voucher must be redeemed by 31 October 2018 in conjunction with the Condor Ferries day return trip. The editor’s decision is final.