Student Night at The Dolphin Shopping Centre
Students across the county are encouraged to visit the Dolphin Centre on the evening of 8 October as the annual event returns to the town. With the draw of exclusive discounts, competitions and giveaways, thousands are expected to visit the shopping venue.
Many of the big high street brands, including H&M, New Look, Primark, River Island, Accessorize and plenty of others, will stay open after hours to welcome the students. From 6.30pm through to 9pm, students will be able to grab a bargain and enjoy a night of retail therapy.
There will be a unique chill-out zone for students to relax in once they’ve finished their shopping, or if they need a rest in-between shops. The chill-out zone, brand new for this year, comprises recycled and vintage furniture, in keeping with the centre’s sustainable ethos. Students will also be able to challenge each other with a selection of board games available.
Offers and discounts available on the night, include but are not limited to:
- 20 per cent off at New Look
- Competitions all evening at Primark
- 20 per cent off at River Island
- 15 per cent off at Sprinkles Gelato
- 20 per cent off at Accessorize
- Free shopper bag at Poundland for first 50 customers for purchases over £5
- 20 per cent off at Animal and goodie bag for first 20 customers
- 15 per cent off at Claire’s for all full-priced items
- 15 per cent off at The Fragrance Shop
- Free goodie bag at Boots for the first 50 customers that spend £25 and over
- 15 per cent off at The Perfume Shop and a free gift when customers spend over £30
- 30 per cent off at The Body Shop
- 20 per cent off at H&M when customers spend over £30
- 10 per cent off at JD
- 20 per cent off at Saltrock for all Saltrock-branded items
- 15 per cent off at Waves on full-priced items and limited free goodie bags
- 10 per cent off at Deichmann and goodie bag for first 20 purchasers
- 10 per cent off at HMV excluding games, digital cards and gift cards
- 20 per cent off at tReds on full-priced items
- Low cost homeware available at Wilko
- 20 per cent off at Trespass on all jackets and trousers on top of current discount
- At least 10 per cent off at Beales on all concessions
- 10 per cent off at Starbucks
Individual store T&Cs apply and a valid student ID will need to be shown.
John Grinnell, centre manager at the Dolphin Shopping Centre, commented, “We’re delighted to announce the return of our Student Night. It’s always a huge success with students across Dorset and is widely recognised as a staple in their calendar.
“We’re proud to hold an event that supports both students and retailers and it’s the perfect opportunity for us to raise awareness of the shops here at the Dolphin and showcase what Poole in general has to offer.”
Please share post:
Tags: Dolphin Shopping Centre
Follow us on